Name:
Location: Japan

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Japan is Japantastic...Booo, get off the stage!


As I got off the plane, I met the other Nova teachers and made fast friends with a guy named Jerad...he's from Halifax and is very nice...like a fully white Keith Morris...he's only a couple of subway stops from me so thats cool

After a 2 hr bus ride from the airport, which was awesome, cause it took me through all of Tokyo...which is huge!!!...Toronto felt so quaint in comparison...I met my first roommate, Ruari(Rory)...hes from just outside Manchester and is also super cool....one of his first questions was..."Do you watch 24?!"...dope...I also have another rommie...his name is Matt and he's from Winnipeg...another great guy AND he likes comics...double dope.... then I get to see my apartment...hearing all the horror stories of living in a shoebox, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it isnt cramped at all...really the perfect size for my needs!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all white keith morris sucks, i like partially white, partially black keith morris. he can pronounce the "ing"s on all his words and grow a cool afro if he wants.

sig, what's the future like?

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I know this is a little late but, nice pad!

~Annemarie

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home