SHI-BOOYA!!!! Part One



Jerad was a jungle Dj at home so we hit as many record stores as possible....and that means a lot...one section had about 15 - 20 vinyl shops...unfortunately for him, not much D and B in Tokyo....fortunately for me, lots of hip hop and soul!!...again, lots!!! Good shit too...like I hoped, not much of the southern sheet...tho everywhere I looked it was weird to see Beyonce singing and dancing her ass off 

Even the De La Soul action figures like this song
....Also got to check out a comic store...small but they carry the new stuff, only a week or two behind, not bad, and the upstairs was all toys...felt at home. Oh, you cant be in Tokyo and not play at the arcades either! SO the first one to knock off the list....MARIOKART!!!!
The game takes your pic too
Also got a chance to play Street Fighter against a Japanese guy....lost in the final round....barely, I wouldve had him but he throws all the time...bullshit!
So the first part ends with Jerad and I having an amazing bowl of ramen...the stuff that Mr. Noodle is supposed to be, key word being, SUPPOSED...Amazingly delicious!
Stay tuned for nightime in Shibuya!
AWWWWW......

EEENNNHHHHH!!!



2 Comments:
ummm...2 days ago
no belmonts
doing trial and error...new pack everytime till i find the ONE!
Post a Comment
<< Home