I am so glad that everyone is leaving comments...its nice to hear from all of you!...the only thing, can you guys sign em when you write?...I don't know who's who...TANKS..
Omg u said tanks and there was a pic of a tank! and then this weird man came and sat beside me and he smelt funny a....... sorry I dozed off again ever since that rock climbin thing happend my mind hasnt been the same! any way i signed my name!
P.S. why was captin planet so badly color coordinated I just dont get it?
Hey Sig! Signed my name like you asked. Glad to hear you're doing well...it's all about the gts. Too bad you never got the chance to learn to backflip, but the offers still on anytime you come back. Take it easy
3 Comments:
Omg u said tanks and there was a pic of a tank! and then this weird man came and sat beside me and he smelt funny a....... sorry I dozed off again ever since that rock climbin thing happend my mind hasnt been the same! any way i signed my name!
P.S. why was captin planet so badly color coordinated I just dont get it?
Hey Sig!
Signed my name like you asked. Glad to hear you're doing well...it's all about the gts. Too bad you never got the chance to learn to backflip, but the offers still on anytime you come back.
Take it easy
You're in JAPAN!?!? oh man, I'm soooooo jealous!
I haven't read all your blogs, but from scrolling through your pics, I can see you're having crazy funness over there!
Keep it up! =D
Post a Comment
<< Home