Name:
Location: Japan

Friday, June 09, 2006

Man I slacked on this

So I've been living the life here and have been letting this blog go unattended....so i've done sooooo much since then it'll take a lifetime to write about em....so pics will suffice....important details tho....traditional festival, disneyland, design festa(biggest art show in Asia), and my friend Daniella...she seems to be everywhere. ....witty comment...witty comment

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIG your alive! I kept checking up but no updates, I thought maybe u got eaten by a Pokemon or maybe thrown in one of those capsule machines but looks like your alright, LOL @ Mickey mouse burger dam it as a condos ewer of fine foods I want One! That and a burger from white castle. Keep them pics coming. pc!

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does mouse taste like?

Annemarie

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home