Not sure why my comments aren't getting posted (I blame it on the "man"). Anyway, lonelyisland.com is awesome, homey. I discovered these kids a few weeks back and they got it going on. Check out their Fox pilot. HARD!!!!
Hey, fruity ass - Lonely Island is like sandles and socks - it's just cool. Had some chamomile tea on the weekend with my crew - kept it real by using honey instead of sugar...off the chissle. Sorry I haven't posted before now...happy to see you've fit right in to the circus sideshow that is Japan. Hey, when did Sarracini show up there? And he's going by the handle of "Tyler" from NY? Shit - soon you'll be hanging out with some balding, freckled chronic masterbator and an acerbic (yet certainly delightful) wit.
6 Comments:
Discovered 'em a few weeks ago, homey. Awesome! "Just two guys that are having a good time, having a good time, having a good time."
HARD!!!
-- Neil
Not sure why my comments aren't getting posted (I blame it on the "man"). Anyway, lonelyisland.com is awesome, homey. I discovered these kids a few weeks back and they got it going on. Check out their Fox pilot. HARD!!!!
EXPLODING HIGH-FIVE!
Hey, fruity ass - Lonely Island is like sandles and socks - it's just cool. Had some chamomile tea on the weekend with my crew - kept it real by using honey instead of sugar...off the chissle. Sorry I haven't posted before now...happy to see you've fit right in to the circus sideshow that is Japan. Hey, when did Sarracini show up there? And he's going by the handle of "Tyler" from NY? Shit - soon you'll be hanging out with some balding, freckled chronic masterbator and an acerbic (yet certainly delightful) wit.
testes...testes...
so does this Baron have an aka?...in other words...who the feck are ya?
By the way, dude, in case you didn't see this yet, give a look: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=668880281&n=2
"Sausage!" "What?! Goulet!"
Looks like you're having a blast! Good stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home