so its been awhile hasnt it...thats life for ya...so the last pics were from like May...lots of stuff since so I'll just put up photos i think are cool from the last 3 or so months...annnd thats it. fun times fun times!
Nice to hear from ya Sig & to know you're alive & well. I've been checkin' here... but nuthin' for so long. I figured you're just busy. Cool pics indeed. You must be having the time of your life there in Japan. I like your new outfit. Did you get it custom-made? Is there a story behind it?
3 Comments:
Nice to hear from ya Sig & to know you're alive & well. I've been checkin' here... but nuthin' for so long. I figured you're just busy. Cool pics indeed. You must be having the time of your life there in Japan. I like your new outfit. Did you get it custom-made? Is there a story behind it?
so did you find me those kit kats yet?
i want japanese candy! (or at the least just the packaging!)
not the eleventh, not the twenty-third
Mark Cowan the Sixteenth.
Unoffical Cyber City Badminton Rankings
Singles Bracket
1. Ben Lee
1. Danielle Johnston
3. Stephen Torre
4. Guy Abergel
5. Jacen Finch (aka not very good)
Post a Comment
<< Home